1.01.2018

About Me

I am fun and creative.
I am easy going and patient.
I am laid back and casual.

I love bright cheery colors.
I love fun poses and props.
I love to capture families having fun.
I love preserving memories.
I love hearing your ideas.

I am a Christian.
I am a Wife.
I am a Mommy to two young active boys.
I am a huge Seahawks fan.

I am a natural light photographer and do all of my sessions on location. I am based out of Fife, WA. Most outdoor sessions take place in Pierce County around Tacoma, Puyallup, Edgewood, Sumner, Orting or Lakewood. King County Sessions usually take place in Seattle, Auburn, or Federal Way.

I am also a conceptual self portrait artist. Check out my fine art self portrait website. Or view my self portrait blog.

Any questions or to book a session email me at angelamarvelphotography@gmail.com.


  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP